PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Helmut Newton Has Died (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=3067)

ColdCanuck January 30th 04 06:44 AM

Helmut Newton Has Died

"davidb" wrote in message
om...
Not sure where to post this...

LOS ANGELES - Acclaimed photographer Helmut Newton was killed in a car
crash Friday, police said. He was 83.

I can only wish to be as "noticed" (or infamous) as this on my passing
(although the 2 twenty yr olds will have a LOT of explaining to do...)

;^)

CC

Dennis O'Connor January 30th 04 01:36 PM

Helmut Newton Has Died

If Helmut had been able to plan for this, he would have been found in a
compromising position in a motel room ,and two, twenty year old ladies would
have had a lot of explaining to do...
;)