PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   CANON stomps Nikon .... Again !!! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=10080)

Annika1980 August 20th 04 05:00 AM

CANON stomps Nikon .... Again !!!

Wow, look at all the great new products announced today by the industry leader,
Canon.

http://www.usa.canon.com/html/CIWPRList.jsp?a=b

20D ---- aka "D70 Killer"

580EX Speedlight
Powershot A
Powershot G6
Powershot S70
EOS Rebel T2
Sure Shot Z180u
3 new wide angle lenses

Meanwhile Nikon continues to become a tinier little spot in Canon's rear-view
mirror.

WHO RULES ????

CANON RULES & Nikon DROOLS !!!

Matt Clara August 20th 04 05:27 AM

"Annika1980" wrote in message
Wow, look at all the great new products announced today by the industry

leader,
Canon.

http://www.usa.canon.com/html/CIWPRList.jsp?a=b

20D ---- aka "D70 Killer"

580EX Speedlight
Powershot A
Powershot G6
Powershot S70
EOS Rebel T2
Sure Shot Z180u
3 new wide angle lenses

Meanwhile Nikon continues to become a tinier little spot in Canon's

rear-view
mirror.

WHO RULES ????

CANON RULES & Nikon DROOLS !!!

It's funny, I was at the Michigan State Fair's Governor's Day, to take
photos of the Governor and the prize winning animals, and out of the five
photographers there, all five were using Nikon.

What's the big deal with the Michigan State Fair, you might ask...it's the
oldest state fair in the nation!
www.michiganstatefair.com

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Annika1980 August 20th 04 05:37 AM

From: "Matt Clara"

It's funny, I was at the Michigan State Fair's Governor's Day, to take
photos of the Governor and the prize winning animals, and out of the five
photographers there, all five were using Nikon.

What can I say, pigs dig Nikon !!!

Matt Clara August 20th 04 02:51 PM

"Justin Thyme" wrote in message
Careful there - your starting to sound like a Canon version of the

preddiot.

I think Annika did it first--Google Groups archive will show he was taking
this line way back in '00 or '01.

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Alan Browne August 20th 04 03:18 PM

Matt Clara wrote:

"Justin Thyme" wrote in message

Careful there - your starting to sound like a Canon version of the

preddiot.

I think Annika did it first--Google Groups archive will show he was taking
this line way back in '00 or '01.

Giving Annika/Bret his due, he's nowhere near as irritating as
the Prediot.