PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   FS: Canon T90 + lots of FD lenses (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=36212)

aeiouy January 11th 05 05:14 AM

FS: Canon T90 + lots of FD lenses

I have some very nice 35mm equipment that I am interested in selling.

Canon T90 w/ Data back and original manuals
Canon Speedlite 300TL flash
Canon 300mm L series lens 1:4 w/ tripod collar
Canon 24-35mm L series lens 1:3.5
Canon 80-200mm L series lens 1:4
Canon 35-105mm 1:3.5 lens w/ macro
Canon 70-150mm 1:4.5 lens
Canon 100mm 1:2.8 SSC lens
Canon 35mm 1:3.5 SC lens
Canon 50mm 1:1.4 SSC lens
Canon 24mm 1:2.8 SSC lens
Canon 300mm 1:5.6 lens
Sigma 8mm 1:4 fisheye (a really fun lens)
Tamron 28mm 1:2.5 lens
Tamron 500mm 1:8 mirror lens

Plus a bucket load of misc stuff: filters, extenders, lens caps, T90
specific books etc.

Almost all of this equipment is in good to excellent shape.
All of the lenses have had at lease a UV filter on them at all times since
I've owned them (except the 300mm but it's been taken care of)
Some of the older SSC lenses have been around a while and show it but the
rest are in good to great shape.

$1,750 obo + shipping USPS or UPS insured from 96830. It will probably
weigh
at least 30lbs+ and fit in a 3'x3'x3' box

mail to