PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   (PHOTO) Happy New Year (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=91028)

Father McKenzie December 30th 07 02:17 PM

(PHOTO) Happy New Year

To all of you that have posted amazing images, great advice or comedy
via trolling may all your Hopes, Dreams and Wishes come true for 2008.

From Father Mac and the Pelicans

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne...8180327&size=l

[email protected] December 30th 07 11:53 PM

(PHOTO) Happy New Year

On Dec 31, 12:17 am, Father McKenzie
wrote:
To all of you that have posted amazing images, great advice or comedy
via trolling

Must be me he's talking about... (O:

may all your Hopes, Dreams and Wishes come true for 2008.

same..

From Father Mac and the Pelicans

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne...8180327&size=l

Nice - I'm not a great fan of flash-filled sunset shots, you've kept
the fill level down low. If you are going to do these shots, why not
try to find an amber filter (yellow/orange cellophane even..) for your
flash, to better balance the colours?

[email protected] December 31st 07 12:08 AM

(PHOTO) Happy New Year

wrote:
To all of you that have posted amazing images, great advice or comedy
via trolling may all your Hopes, Dreams and Wishes come true for 2008.

From Father Mac and the Pelicans

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne...8180327&size=l

By the way, this shot from your collection is magnificent:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/silverm...7594491371512/

Bravo!

[email protected] December 31st 07 12:09 AM

(PHOTO) Happy New Year

On Dec 31, 9:53 am, wrote:
Nice - I'm not a great fan of flash-filled sunset shots, you've kept
the fill level down low.

Should have read:
Nice - I'm not a great fan of flash-filled sunset shots, BUT you've kept
the fill level down low.

Father McKenzie December 31st 07 12:39 AM

(PHOTO) Happy New Year

wrote:
To all of you that have posted amazing images, great advice or comedy
via trolling

Must be me he's talking about... (O:

may all your Hopes, Dreams and Wishes come true for 2008.

same..

From Father Mac and the Pelicans

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne...8180327&size=l

Nice - I'm not a great fan of flash-filled sunset shots, you've kept
the fill level down low. If you are going to do these shots, why not
try to find an amber filter (yellow/orange cellophane even..) for your
flash, to better balance the colours?

Thanks Mark, I will give that a go. I was only playing around with the
flash but liked this shot.