PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Point & Shoot Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   The Many Advantages Offered by a Digital Camera (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=75084)

Info Dude January 1st 07 12:28 PM

The Many Advantages Offered by a Digital Camera

The Many Advantages Offered by a Digital Camera

I can proudly say that I am a photo nut, and I love to take pictures
of everything everywhere. However, I used to go through rolls and
rolls of film and spent so much money on processing pictures that
would end up being off center. I would also often take pictures of
people with their eyes closed or with an unattractive look on their
face.

Read This Full Report At:
http://www.3min-reports.com/digital-...dvantages.html

January 2nd 07 10:11 AM

The Many Advantages Offered by a Digital Camera

In article ,
Info Dude wrote:

I used to go through rolls and rolls of film and spent so much
money on processing pictures that would end up being off center.

And after all this time you never learned to think before you shoot?