PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Photo Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   eBay: Nikon D2Xs 12.4MP (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=88062)

Ted[_7_] November 5th 07 03:57 PM

eBay: Nikon D2Xs 12.4MP

http://snipr.com/NikonD2Xs

Ryadia November 6th 07 07:59 AM

eBay: Nikon D2Xs 12.4MP

On Nov 6, 1:57 am,
(Ted) wrote:
http://snipr.com/NikonD2Xs

The thing I haven't yet figured out is why someone would want to pay
out good money for a camera about to be so overwhelmingly superseded
(if you read the rubbish here) that it's replacement will be cheaper,
better and easier to use.

I guess it'll come to me sooner or later.

D-Mac

Frank Arthur November 6th 07 05:56 PM

eBay: Nikon D2Xs 12.4MP

"Ryadia" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Nov 6, 1:57 am,
(Ted) wrote:
http://snipr.com/NikonD2Xs

The thing I haven't yet figured out is why someone would want to pay
out good money for a camera about to be so overwhelmingly superseded
(if you read the rubbish here) that it's replacement will be
cheaper,
better and easier to use.

I guess it'll come to me sooner or later.

D-Mac

I don't know why either but the bidding is over $2300 with 18 bids so
far
and will end on the 11th!

Gaeboe November 6th 07 09:28 PM

eBay: Nikon D2Xs 12.4MP

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Just buy extremely low and sell high

Why not?, why break a tradition of sharp dealing that goes back thousands of
years, already?.

Michael Brown[_2_] November 8th 07 09:21 AM

eBay: Nikon D2Xs 12.4MP

It depends on what you want to use it for. I still intend on using the D2Xs
for motorsport and a lot of other daylight outdoor sports. Purely for the
reach with the crop.

The D3 will be used for weddings, portraits, indoor and night sports.

The D2Xs is a great camera that suffers in low light only.

Mick B

On 6/11/07 6:59 PM, in article
, "Ryadia"