PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Canon or Casio - help us chose (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=55017)

Mark & Julie Ostapovitch January 10th 06 10:18 PM

Canon or Casio - help us chose

Hi
We need to purchase a new camera and have narrowed it down to the Canon A520
or the Casio Exilim Z110.
We use our camera for everyday picture taking and seldom develop into prints
larger than the standard 4x6. We had a canon A75 which met with an
unfortunate end (landing on the floor with the lens extended). Any input or
experience would be greatly appreciated.
Julie

m Ransley January 10th 06 11:10 PM

Canon or Casio - help us chose

Im not looking at any for myself I have a sony w5 but if I were I would
look at the new Kodak dual lens 23 and 3x zoom, the 23mm does 180
panaramic by auto stitching, in camera, 3 shots together, a 5mp under
400 I believe, it should be out soon. It has enough unique features
that I now might consider it. Even the 23mm extra lens feature alone,
gives it the widest P&S lens available , just that makes it a
consideration for me. With 180 panaramics you have a whole new type of
photography to explore. I bet its a #1 seller this year.