PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Where to sell my Nikon F3HP gear? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=33794)

john October 22nd 03 02:48 AM

Where to sell my Nikon F3HP gear?

I am looking at selling my Nikon gear that I have almost never used. Too
afraid to scratch it up!

I am looking at KEH and perhaps Ebay to sell it off.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I do not have my correct email attached to avoid spam so please leave a
message on the board.

Thanks

John

mark October 22nd 03 05:07 PM

Why not try selling it on rec.photo.marketplace.35mm??
It's free and reaches a lot of people looking to buy.

And best of all you know how to get to it.

Jerry C. January 8th 04 11:02 AM

john wrote:
I am looking at selling my Nikon gear that I have almost never used. Too
afraid to scratch it up!

I am looking at KEH and perhaps Ebay to sell it off.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I do not have my correct email attached to avoid spam so please leave a
message on the board.

Thanks

John

I second the suggestion to post your equipment here, however I have a
hunch it will move faster ion Fred Miranda's "buy and sell" web site.
Try both of them.

Jerry Cipriano