PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Thumbnail Software? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13431)

Dave September 20th 04 07:15 PM

Thumbnail Software?

Greetings!
As I move forward in learning digital photog and Web page building, I find that I need a good thumbnail program.

Suggestions!

TIA!

-- Dave

spodosaurus September 20th 04 07:31 PM

Zoolander wrote:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/easythumbnails.html

"Dave" wrote in
message ...
Greetings!
As I move forward in learning digital photog and Web page building,
I find that I need a good thumbnail program.

Suggestions!

TIA!

-- Dave

I second that. I discovered Easy Thumbnails last month and am quite
pleased with it.

NoNameHere September 20th 04 07:35 PM

Irfanview

It does far more than just thumbnails, but it also does this well.

Look at Batch Processing
http://www.irfanview.com
http://www.irfanview.com/main_what_is_engl.htm