PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   [SI] Dusk or Dawn is available mid day! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=120275)

Bowser September 15th 11 11:20 AM

[SI] Dusk or Dawn is available mid day!

On 9/14/2011 7:11 PM, Robert Coe wrote:
On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:39:49 -0400, wrote:
:
: Pretty funny, nobody seems to like the "bridge" shot. Oh, well. And
: the bokeh on the mushroom shot is, well, the product of a zoom. But I
: liked the color of the mushrooms. This one makes really nice wallpaper.
: Luckily I got this shot before my dog ate them.

Can a dog eat a white amanita and live to bark about it? IIRC, a human's
tolerance for same is usually less than one bite.

Bob

I guess. He's outside barking now. Besides, he didn't eat the whole thing.