PhotoBanter.com

-   Other Photographic Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   lens adapter (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74375)

Chuck December 19th 06 04:22 AM

lens adapter

I am looking for an m55 to M42(universal Mount) step down adapter. I
want to use already owned M42 lenses with an M55 camera body thread. I
already know I will have to handle everything manually but I have no
problem with that.

dj_nme December 19th 06 09:16 AM

lens adapter

Chuck wrote:
I am looking for an m55 to M42(universal Mount) step down adapter. I
want to use already owned M42 lenses with an M55 camera body thread. I
already know I will have to handle everything manually but I have no
problem with that.

What make/model of camera has an m55 screwmount?
There is aposssibility that m42 lenses may not focus to infinity,
because I'm guessing that it's medium format of larger.
My first suggestion is to look on eBay for such an adapter if you realy
want to try it.