PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital ZLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   PARIS in sepia. 240 new picture ; (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=98530)

PS May 28th 08 11:03 AM

PARIS in sepia. 240 new picture ;

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do with
demography. Rome is feminine. So is Odessa. London is a teenager, an
urchin, and, in this, hasn't changed since the time of Dickens. Paris, I
believe, is a man in his twenties in love with an older woman."
John Berger (English Painter, b.1926)

There are 240 pictures divided into 6 pages:

http://www.allphoto.com.pl/galeria/t...lbum=41&page=1
http://www.allphoto.com.pl/galeria/t...lbum=41&page=2
http://www.allphoto.com.pl/galeria/t...lbum=41&page=3
http://www.allphoto.com.pl/galeria/t...lbum=41&page=4
http://www.allphoto.com.pl/galeria/t...lbum=41&page=5
http://www.allphoto.com.pl/galeria/t...lbum=41&page=6

Best Regards
Pawel
www.allPhoto.com.pl

Alan Browne May 29th 08 12:35 AM

PS wrote:
I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.

There are 240 pictures divided into 6 pages:

Reduce to best 24 and you might have something.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.

dj_nme[_2_] May 29th 08 02:17 AM

PS wrote:
I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!

So which dZLR camera do you use to take these pictures, is it an Olympus
E-10 or Olympus E-20?

LD November 7th 08 08:42 AM

"PS" wrote in message ...
I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!

I spent a week in Paris 45 years ago. Your photographs made me 'homesick'.
Thanks for sharing.