PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Need a user/owner manual for Nikon One Touch Zoom 90!!!! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=59906)

Tom April 3rd 06 04:58 PM

Need a user/owner manual for Nikon One Touch Zoom 90!!!!

I've spent over an hour on the Nikon web site attempting to find a
NIKON ONE TOUCH ZOOM 90 owner/user manual. I can't even find a
reference to this camera. Where can I download this manual?
I tried sending an email to them requesting this, I think sending a man
to the man was easier.

Jeremy April 3rd 06 05:48 PM

Need a user/owner manual for Nikon One Touch Zoom 90!!!!

"Tom" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've spent over an hour on the Nikon web site attempting to find a
NIKON ONE TOUCH ZOOM 90 owner/user manual. I can't even find a
reference to this camera. Where can I download this manual?
I tried sending an email to them requesting this, I think sending a man
to the man was easier.

Are you certain that the camera is not the Nikon LITE-TOUCH Zoom 90? You
might be searching under the wrong model name.

Tom April 3rd 06 06:27 PM

Need a user/owner manual for Nikon One Touch Zoom 90!!!!

Positive!

One•Touch
Zoom90
AF QUARTZ DATE

That's what the camera is.

no_name April 3rd 06 06:45 PM

Need a user/owner manual for Nikon One Touch Zoom 90!!!!

Tom wrote:

Positive!

One•Touch
Zoom90
AF QUARTZ DATE

That's what the camera is.

It is listed as LightTouch Zoom 90 here, but when you download the PDF,
you get One-Touch Zoom 90

http://nikonasia-en.custhelp.com/cgi...hp?p_faqid=507

Tom April 3rd 06 11:41 PM

Need a user/owner manual for Nikon One Touch Zoom 90!!!!

Yep, that's it. Thanks!
Here's the URL for the download.

TinyURL was created!

The following URL:

http://nikonasia-en.custhelp.com/cgi...asia_en.cfg/ph
p/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid=6biHO64i&p_lva=507&p_faq
id=3121&p_created=1102158621&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9n cm
lkc29ydD0mcF9yb3dfY250PTIyOSZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PU5p a29uIExpZ2
h0IFRvdWNoIFpvb20gOTAmcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT03JnBfcHJv ZF9sdmwxPX
5hbnl_JnBfcHJvZF9sdmwyPX5hbnl_JnBfY2F0X2x2bDE9NiZw X3NvcnRfYn
k9ZGZsdCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=
has a length of 372 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL
which has a length of 24 characters:

http://tinyurl.com/rkmpe

Advocate April 4th 06 01:43 AM

Need a user/owner manual for Nikon One Touch Zoom 90!!!!

I found it here as well:

http://www.cameramanualstore.com/store/search.php?searchstring=Nikon%20One%20Touch%20Zoom %2090/QD%20(Reprint)&showresult=true&exp=1%7C&resultpage =

William Graham April 4th 06 03:13 AM

Need a user/owner manual for Nikon One Touch Zoom 90!!!!

"Tom" wrote in message
ups.com...
Positive!

OneTouch
Zoom90
AF QUARTZ DATE

That's what the camera is.

There are a few references to it on eBay:
http://search.ebay.com/nikon-one-tou...ofocusZunknown