PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Lionel Lauer"frothy meltdown" in progress! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=60601)

[email protected] April 14th 06 10:42 AM

Lionel Lauer"frothy meltdown" in progress!

Missing Person wrote:
On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 11:43:17 +1000 Lionel wrote in
Message id: :

[Posted & emailed]

Scrotumville,

I'm out of patience with your crap.

*Eek!*

I got off your case when you stopped posting libel about me, & seemed
to have realised that taking on all of Usenet was a bad idea, but
you've obviously had a relapse into your usual idiocy.

Well, it's time you stopped. Consider yourself banned from Usenet.

Banned? Oh, the HORROR!

Any
more posts like this from you *about anyone at all*, & you will become
my Very Special Project. Last time, I was just screwing with your head
a little bit, but this time, I'll **** you right up.

Half polish, half lamb sounds like a sandwich actually, like a gyros.

Lords of the bots?

Did they use a computer?

"I am not a joke."

"I am an animal twin."
smokin the rope.

Got K-Y?

Got the message Richard?

Don't bother to reply - just stay the **** away.

Have you considered the benefits in filing another k00ksuit, Loonel?