PhotoBanter.com

-   Fine Art, Framing and Display (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   new gallery (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=18066)

Kalina November 4th 04 10:58 PM

new gallery

I am inviteing u to visit my new updated gallery.
www.kalina-studio.com

kalina

photo35744 November 5th 04 12:22 AM

If your going to post on a English language then do it in English

Kalina November 5th 04 08:48 AM

Użytkownik "photo35744" napisał:

If your going to post on a English language then do it in English

U r right i will, soon.
But I thought that language of photography is interational:)

Kalina

--
www.kalina-studio.com
k a l i n a [a t] k a l i n a - s t u d i o . c o m

ScarpettiKnowsNothing December 10th 04 07:45 PM

Nice, but navigation is hard because of the language difference.

I think I'm in love with Greta though! Now THAT is an international
language!

:)