PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Photo Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   FS: Pentax DA 55-200 lens (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=91947)

Mike Schnierle January 10th 08 02:18 PM

FS: Pentax DA 55-200 lens

Pentax DA 50-200 f4-5.6 lens--$150

This lens is used. It was bought new in the Spring of 2007 with my K10d.
having received a Pentax 18-250 for Christmas, I no longer need it. The
50-200 is in like-new condition. The lens includes the original packaging,
lens caps, and a Kenko multicoated UV filter which has been on the lens
since it was new.

I live near Harrisburg, PA. If I can deliver nearby (say, 20 miles), I will
do so without charge. If I have to ship either item to a location in the
USA, I
would want an additional $10 to pack and ship the lens. I'd have to check
on shipping charges to other countries.

--
Mike