PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Nikon Coolpix L3 funky snapshot delay (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=103549)

John Doe January 8th 09 05:25 AM

Nikon Coolpix L3 funky snapshot delay

Are there any major namebrand cameras currently that have a funky one
second shutter delay after the button is pressed? I would like to avoid
that odd feature next time.

Neil Harrington January 8th 09 07:20 PM

John Doe wrote:
Are there any major namebrand cameras currently that have a funky one
second shutter delay after the button is pressed? I would like to
avoid that odd feature next time.

Are you prefocusing first (pressing the shutter release half way to let the
camera do its thing, before pressing all the way to take the picture)? If
you do that you'll be a lot happier. If you don't, you'll probably continue
to be annoyed by any compact digital camera regardless of brand.