PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Canon G10, SX10 IS and SX1 IS (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=101893)

*[_2_] October 23rd 08 02:42 PM

Canon G10, SX10 IS and SX1 IS

wrote in message

I still do not understand why they did not choose the name of S7 IS or
S9 IS, but decided to use the SX series. I was almost fooled ...

To understand the inner workings of a marketing person, is to enter a dark
scary realm of no return. Marketing people are the scary evil larva of
Political Spin Doctors...

Dudley Hanks[_2_] October 23rd 08 04:47 PM

Canon G10, SX10 IS and SX1 IS

"*" wrote in message ...

wrote in message

I still do not understand why they did not choose the name of S7 IS or
S9 IS, but decided to use the SX series. I was almost fooled ...

To understand the inner workings of a marketing person, is to enter a dark
scary realm of no return. Marketing people are the scary evil larva of
Political Spin Doctors...

Is one letter worth so much paranoia?

Don't Worry, Be Happy,
Dudley