PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Point & Shoot Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   REC folder is 101MSDCF (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=70167)

Ed Marx September 16th 06 05:21 PM

REC folder is 101MSDCF

My Sony DSC-P92 is showing the above message when turned on. What does this
mean and how do I get the camera to function normally?

Jeffrey Kaplan September 17th 06 12:24 AM

REC folder is 101MSDCF

It is alleged that Ed Marx claimed:

My Sony DSC-P92 is showing the above message when turned on. What does this
mean and how do I get the camera to function normally?

It means that the folder your images will be RECorded to is "101MSDCF".
The notice should go away on its own after a moment or three. If not,
hit a control that causes the display to refresh.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

"My god, man. We've become a tourist attraction. See the great Centauri
Republic. Open 9 to 5, Earth time." (Amb. Mollari, B5 "The Gathering")

RichG October 30th 06 07:56 PM

REC folder is 101MSDCF

That is the standard folder to which your photos will be recorded. You can
set up hundreds of additional photo folders to keep separate track of pix,
if you want..in your Sony.

I leave all of mine right in that one until I download and delete. They have
to be recorded somewhere...RG

--
http://groups.msn.com/DigitalPhotographyClub
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners