PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Flash for Canon EOS Elan IIe (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=22133)

KK December 6th 04 10:31 PM

Flash for Canon EOS Elan IIe

Does anybody have any other recommendations for the Flash? I would
like to get a cheaper one without loosing too much on the features. I
think the TTL would be a must.

Dr. Joel M. Hoffman December 8th 04 04:16 PM

Does anybody have any other recommendations for the Flash? I would
like to get a cheaper one without loosing too much on the features. I
think the TTL would be a must.

I don't think you need TTL. I use a Sunpack flash that I got for
about $70 with my Elan IIe, and I've been very happy with the
results. At ASA 400 the flash has a useful range of about 50', and
has always provided excellent exposures.

-Joel

Please feed the 35mm lens/digicam databases: http://www.exc.com/photography