PhotoBanter.com

-   Film & Labs (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   35mm slides from digital images (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=20911)

Alan Browne November 30th 04 09:17 PM

35mm slides from digital images

Has anyone tried this? Results?
http://www.iprintfromhome.com/image_...5406&pid=66497
http://www.iprintfromhome.com/

The max res is 2732 x 4096 (11.2 Mpix)

$2.49 for 1 slide; 1.25 per additional slide of same image.

Brian C. Baird November 30th 04 09:23 PM

In article ,
says...

Has anyone tried this? Results?
http://www.iprintfromhome.com/image_...5406&pid=66497
http://www.iprintfromhome.com/

The max res is 2732 x 4096 (11.2 Mpix)

$2.49 for 1 slide; 1.25 per additional slide of same image.

Sounds interesting. At $2.50 a pop, doesn't sound like too much to try
them out, unless they have prohibitively high shipping costs or insane
minimum orders.

Additionally, I don't know what the hell I'd do with them. I haven't
projected slides in... forever.
--
http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/

Owamanga November 30th 04 09:43 PM

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:23:38 GMT, Brian C. Baird

says...

Has anyone tried this? Results?
http://www.iprintfromhome.com/image_...5406&pid=66497
http://www.iprintfromhome.com/

The max res is 2732 x 4096 (11.2 Mpix)

$2.49 for 1 slide; 1.25 per additional slide of same image.

Sounds interesting. At $2.50 a pop, doesn't sound like too much to try
them out, unless they have prohibitively high shipping costs or insane
minimum orders.

Additionally, I don't know what the hell I'd do with them. I haven't
projected slides in... forever.

....you can *project* slides?

....interesting.

;-)

--
Owamanga!

Gene Palmiter November 30th 04 09:43 PM

I had to have slides for a grant application last year. I don't recall the
service I used...might not matter. I have no idea if I used the best. Your
prices sound better than what I got....are you sure about them? I had to get
quite a few before I got a price break. The quality is outstanding so far as
I can tell. I have no way to actually view a slide large.

.. .

Alan Browne November 30th 04 09:49 PM

Gene Palmiter wrote:

I had to have slides for a grant application last year. I don't recall the
service I used...might not matter. I have no idea if I used the best. Your
prices sound better than what I got....are you sure about them? I had to get
quite a few before I got a price break. The quality is outstanding so far as
I can tell. I have no way to actually view a slide large.

Prices are from the website. No min order. Not sure about shipping.

Alan Browne November 30th 04 10:38 PM

Alan Browne wrote:

Gene Palmiter wrote:

I had to have slides for a grant application last year. I don't recall
the
service I used...might not matter. I have no idea if I used the best.
Your
prices sound better than what I got....are you sure about them? I had
to get
quite a few before I got a price break. The quality is outstanding so
far as
I can tell. I have no way to actually view a slide large.

Prices are from the website. No min order. Not sure about shipping.

Found it...
https://www.iprintfromhome.com/image...2732&pid=66505