PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Point & Shoot Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   The Woman, Her Offspring, and unfaithful (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72920)

marika November 17th 06 11:45 PM

The Woman, Her Offspring, and unfaithful

Tom Green was on MTV a few years ago with a half hour comedy called the
tom green show

The 20 year olds loved it because they concluded it was outrageous

He did stuff like suckle a cow.

I don't think this is outrageous or funny

Just boring

He looks kind of like Andy Dick

After the first season of his show, he got testicular cancer, was cured,
and then did an MTV special about cancer, including showing his actual
diseased organ in a jar

BLEH

Anyway, he was engaged to Drew Barrymore and they said they would put off
sex til they get married]

They got married and presumably had sex
or maybe not because they divorced

Bleh

so how much different from borat is this shtick not at all I say

just more controversy selling much box office