PhotoBanter.com

-   Other Photographic Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Gossen Luna Pro (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=3807)

Rene Yruretagoyena February 17th 04 11:16 PM

Gossen Luna Pro

Can anyone help me with some basic instructions on using this meter? Just
got one without the manual.

Thanks Loads

Hung Nguyen February 18th 04 06:57 AM

Gossen Luna Pro

I got one without a manual also. Did you buy it from the store this way?
Mine was a gift. I went back to the store and they didn't have one. They
said to contact Bogen to get one and the store would refund the cost...$3.

kabkos February 20th 04 03:49 AM

Gossen Luna Pro

You can get a free copy by going to Classic Manuals,
http://www.kyphoto.com/classics/manuallinksgl.html .

regards,
karl