PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Storing photos while on a trip. Without a laptop and on a budget (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=780)

sylvia June 24th 04 02:28 AM

Storing photos while on a trip. Without a laptop and on a budget

Part of it though is i dont want to bring my 1500 dollar new laptop on
this trip with me

Tony Nazar wrote in message ...
In article ,
"Steve Almond" wrote:

What laptop would that be?

That would depend on how much you want to spend. Given no budget
constraints, for travel I'd choose a 12 inch Powerbook G4 with a
Superdrive so I could burn DVDs.

HRosita June 24th 04 01:37 PM

(sylvia) wrote:

Part of it though is i dont want to bring my 1500 dollar new laptop on
this trip with me

I agree.
There are now quite a few CD writers that can operate without a computer. One
of them is Roadstor

RoadStor is a CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive and a six-in-one memory card reader that
works with PCs, Macs or no computer at all! View digital photos on TV, then
burn them right to a CD-R. Includes A/V cables for TV hookup, plus Hi-Speed USB
2.0 cable for PC and Mac connection
Rosita