PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing People (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Laser Engraved Photographs (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4611)

Martin Francis September 28th 03 09:02 PM

Laser Engraved Photographs

"Richard Aubin" wrote in message
.. .
Is there a special someone in your life... or is there GOING to be? A
husband, wife, girlfriend... or even a relative you truly care about?

Does this type of advertising actually work? Do people ever write to these
companies and say "Wow, I just read your schmaltzy piece of emotional
blackmail in rec.photo.technique.people and I just had to know more"?

--
Martin
Staring at C:\ prompts since 1993

Richard Aubin September 30th 03 12:45 PM

Laser Engraved Photographs

Actually yes ;-)

Thanks Martin.

"Martin Francis" wrote in
message ...

J C September 30th 03 09:01 PM

Laser Engraved Photographs

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 07:45:52 -0400, "Richard Aubin"
wrote:

Actually yes ;-)

To add:

On CNN it was recently reported that 1% of people called by
telemarketers have made purchases.

But then again I also heard this recently:

You know how dumb the average guy is, right? Well, half of them are
even dumber than that.

[So that everyone on the lower end of the Bell curve has a shot at
understanding the above ... it's a statistics joke.]

-- JC

Martin Francis September 30th 03 11:27 PM

"J C" wrote in message
[So that everyone on the lower end of the Bell curve has a shot at
understanding the above ... it's a statistics joke.]

Ah, the funniest kind of joke. ;-)