PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Share pictures of your cat or kitten (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=67332)

Antonio July 13th 06 11:20 AM

Share pictures of your cat or kitten

Hi,

we just launched our new cat picture site http://www.picato.net .
Picato is a site for sharing pictures of your cat or kitten. You can
browse pictures of other cats or view their profiles. Pictures can be
categorized, organized and sorted by tags. We hope you enjoy the cute
pictures :)

kind regards
Antonio Mazzitelli
http://www.picato.net

Paul Heslop July 13th 06 02:33 PM

Antonio wrote:

Hi,

we just launched our new cat picture site http://www.picato.net .
Picato is a site for sharing pictures of your cat or kitten. You can
browse pictures of other cats or view their profiles. Pictures can be
categorized, organized and sorted by tags. We hope you enjoy the cute
pictures :)

the excitement is just too much!

--
Paul (she dreams in color, she dreams in red)
Stop and Look

Roy G July 13th 06 03:02 PM

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
Antonio wrote:

Hi,

we just launched our new cat picture site http://www.picato.net .
Picato is a site for sharing pictures of your cat or kitten. You can
browse pictures of other cats or view their profiles. Pictures can be
categorized, organized and sorted by tags. We hope you enjoy the cute
pictures :)

the excitement is just too much!

--
Paul (she dreams in color, she dreams in red)

What?

Just think about it for a minute.

There might well be some nice pussy pictures eventually.

Roy G

Paul Heslop July 13th 06 04:05 PM

Antonio wrote:

Hi,

we just launched our new cat picture site http://www.picato.net .
Picato is a site for sharing pictures of your cat or kitten. You can
browse pictures of other cats or view their profiles. Pictures can be
categorized, organized and sorted by tags. We hope you enjoy the cute
pictures :)

the excitement is just too much!

--
Paul (she dreams in color, she dreams in red)

What?

Just think about it for a minute.

There might well be some nice pussy pictures eventually.

Roy G

that would be a CATastrophe!

Helen July 13th 06 09:02 PM

Share pictures of your cat or kitten

"Antonio" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

we just launched our new cat picture site

I have absolutely no doubt that you are joking.
Cat pics are now a standing joke in one of the major forums.

Having said that, I love shooting cats. I find a 12 bore shotgun to be quite
satisfying.

Paul Heslop July 14th 06 02:02 AM

Helen wrote:

"Antonio" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

we just launched our new cat picture site

I have absolutely no doubt that you are joking.
Cat pics are now a standing joke in one of the major forums.

Having said that, I love shooting cats. I find a 12 bore shotgun to be quite
satisfying.

Oh i wouldn't go that far, I really hate hurting living creatures,
even for fun... but... welllll... they ARE cats :O)

Pete D July 16th 06 09:19 AM

Helen wrote:

"Antonio" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

we just launched our new cat picture site

I have absolutely no doubt that you are joking.
Cat pics are now a standing joke in one of the major forums.

Having said that, I love shooting cats. I find a 12 bore shotgun to be
quite
satisfying.

Oh i wouldn't go that far, I really hate hurting living creatures,
even for fun... but... welllll... they ARE cats :O)

Yes good idea, do you think you are brave enough?

Paul Heslop July 16th 06 11:59 AM

Helen wrote:

"Antonio" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

we just launched our new cat picture site

I have absolutely no doubt that you are joking.
Cat pics are now a standing joke in one of the major forums.

Having said that, I love shooting cats. I find a 12 bore shotgun to be
quite
satisfying.

Oh i wouldn't go that far, I really hate hurting living creatures,
even for fun... but... welllll... they ARE cats :O)

Yes good idea, do you think you are brave enough?

probably not... the very thought of, well, cats, is enough to send
shivers of fear right through me