PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Rifle stock camera mount (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=80753)

[email protected] May 11th 07 11:58 AM

Rifle stock camera mount

I am looking for a rifle stock camera mount I can put my DSLR on for
long lens wild life pix. I do not see any adverted in the printed
jounals.

Ideas?

bugbear May 11th 07 01:12 PM

Rifle stock camera mount

wrote:
I am looking for a rifle stock camera mount I can put my DSLR on for
long lens wild life pix. I do not see any adverted in the printed
jounals.

Ideas?

Yep. Use google.

http://www.bushhawk.com/

BugBear

dj_nme May 11th 07 01:13 PM

Rifle stock camera mount

wrote:
I am looking for a rifle stock camera mount I can put my DSLR on for
long lens wild life pix. I do not see any adverted in the printed
jounals.

Ideas?

Maybe getting a Photosnaiper (Zenit 12 with Tair 300mm and
shoulder-stock mount) off eBay would be the cheapest solution?
I have seen some auctions for the shoulder-stock only.

bugbear May 11th 07 01:19 PM

Rifle stock camera mount

bugbear wrote:
wrote:
I am looking for a rifle stock camera mount I can put my DSLR on for
long lens wild life pix. I do not see any adverted in the printed
jounals.

Ideas?

Yep. Use google.

http://www.bushhawk.com/

I also found a useful discussion

http://photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=0000SB

BugBear

jeremy May 11th 07 01:56 PM

Rifle stock camera mount

wrote in message
I am looking for a rifle stock camera mount I can put my DSLR on for
long lens wild life pix. I do not see any adverted in the printed
jounals.

Ideas?

Be careful where you use rifle stock.

David Ruether May 11th 07 02:46 PM

Rifle stock camera mount

wrote in message ...
I am looking for a rifle stock camera mount I can put my DSLR on for
long lens wild life pix. I do not see any adverted in the printed
jounals.

I have an adjustable one I would sell for $45...
--
David Ruether

http://www.donferrario.com/ruether