PhotoBanter.com

-   Darkroom Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Noritsu QSS701U (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=88142)

Ken Hart November 7th 07 09:10 PM

Noritsu QSS701U

I have a Noritsu QSS701U minlab (wiith manuals) that I want to get rid of.
It worked when I picked it up, but I have not had the need to hook it up
since I got it into the studio. I do not gaurantee it will work.

This machine will print and process 5" wide prints from 35mm and 2 1/4 negs.

If you have one of these (or a similar one) that you are trying to keep
running, or if you need a really big boat anchor(!), come and get it. It's
located in southwest Indiana.

--
Ken Hart