PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Contax (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=7244)

Rico Tudor July 25th 04 03:30 AM

Contax

From: (EL)
Date: 24 Jul 2004 04:56:45 -0700
I'm trying to locate a camera,but the model # I can't remember.
Its a Contax,35mm point&shoot,w/28-85mm zoom.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No such animal.

Closest matches are the Yashica T4 Zoom with Carl Zeiss 28-70mm lens,
and the Contax TVS with CZ 28-56mm. Kyocera.com makes the Yashica-
and Contax-branded cameras.

There is a CZ 28-85mm zoom lens for use on the Contax RTS line of SLR.

--------