PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   FS: Fuji GAZ645i (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=40616)

L R Kalajainen June 7th 04 10:56 PM

FS: Fuji GAZ645i

Near-mint, autofocus, auto, semi-auto, and manual exposure modes.
55-70 zoom lens, razor-sharp
lens shade, strap, soft suede case, instruction manual
Great travel camera
Asking $950 plus shipping by UPS

Serious inquiries only

Joe Pucillo June 8th 04 06:00 AM

Wasn't it L R Kalajainen who said...
Near-mint, autofocus, auto, semi-auto, and manual exposure modes.
55-70 zoom lens, razor-sharp lens shade,

Oooh. I don't think I'd want one of those...

--
Joe Pucillo
Baltimore, Maryland USA

To reply by email, please remove the .xx

Michael Weinstein June 9th 04 01:11 PM

On 2004-06-08 01:00:22 -0400, Joe Pucillo said:

Wasn't it L R Kalajainen who said...
Near-mint, autofocus, auto, semi-auto, and manual exposure modes.
55-70 zoom lens, razor-sharp lens shade,

Oooh. I don't think I'd want one of those...

strap, soft suede case, instruction manual
Great travel camera

55-70 zoom? What an engineering marvel!
--
Michael Weinstein | "Those who cannot remember the
Nashua, NH | past are condemned to repeat it."

Jeff June 10th 04 12:19 AM

Michael Weinstein wrote:

55-70 zoom? What an engineering marvel!

It is, for a 645 camera with Autofocus and a retractable lens.

And it takes great images.

Jeff.

L. R. Kalajainen June 10th 04 04:45 AM

Sorry for the typo. It's a 55-90 zoom, not a 55-70. And it is an
engineering marvel. And it does take great pics.
If I were still traveling as much as I did, I wouldn't part with it.

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 12:11:19 GMT, Michael Weinstein