PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Photo Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Canon EOS 10D for sale (with battery grip) (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=47981)

JH June 28th 05 09:40 PM

Canon EOS 10D for sale (with battery grip)

I am selling a Canon 10D. This camera is in great condition..I bought it as
a refurbished camera from Natiuonal Camera Exchenge about 1.5 years ago. It
has been used as part of a 3-camera setup in my business. The only
blemishes worth noting are the ones on the hot shoe. The camere comes with
a battery grip and two batteries

$725.00 plus shipping ($20.00)