PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Iceland (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=99318)

Gaston July 4th 08 03:09 PM

Iceland

I did put some photographs from Iceland on my website.
Who wants to look, You are welcome.
Gaston

http://www.gastoncorbeau.nl/IJsland/HTML/index.htm

Bob[_17_] July 4th 08 04:19 PM

Iceland

In article ,
says...
I did put some photographs from Iceland on my website.
Who wants to look, You are welcome.
Gaston

http://www.gastoncorbeau.nl/IJsland/HTML/index.htm

some really good shots there. thanks for them,
and for a trip to an alien landscape.
nice.

John McWilliams July 4th 08 05:24 PM

Iceland

Bob wrote:
In article ,
says...
I did put some photographs from Iceland on my website.
Who wants to look, You are welcome.
Gaston

http://www.gastoncorbeau.nl/IJsland/HTML/index.htm

some really good shots there. thanks for them,
and for a trip to an alien landscape.
nice.

Thanks for posting these. IN particular, I wondered what settings you
applied, and if you shot RAW, and what converter you used.

http://www.gastoncorbeau.nl/IJsland/HTML/_div1760.htm

This one has the most saturation in blue, I think.

--
john mcwilliams

Gaston July 4th 08 05:36 PM

Iceland

"John McWilliams" schreef in bericht
. ..
Bob wrote:
In article ,
says...
I did put some photographs from Iceland on my website.
Who wants to look, You are welcome.
Gaston

http://www.gastoncorbeau.nl/IJsland/HTML/index.htm

some really good shots there. thanks for them, and for a trip to an alien
landscape.
nice.

Thanks for posting these. IN particular, I wondered what settings you
applied, and if you shot RAW, and what converter you used.

http://www.gastoncorbeau.nl/IJsland/HTML/_div1760.htm

This one has the most saturation in blue, I think.

--
john mcwilliams

Hello John,

I have shoot everythging in RAW and I've used Photoshop Elements 5 as
converter.
GASTON

John McWilliams July 4th 08 06:42 PM

Iceland

Gaston wrote:
"John McWilliams" schreef in bericht
. ..
Bob wrote:
In article ,
says...
I did put some photographs from Iceland on my website.
Who wants to look, You are welcome.
Gaston

http://www.gastoncorbeau.nl/IJsland/HTML/index.htm
some really good shots there. thanks for them, and for a trip to an alien
landscape.
nice.

Thanks for posting these. IN particular, I wondered what settings you
applied, and if you shot RAW, and what converter you used.

http://www.gastoncorbeau.nl/IJsland/HTML/_div1760.htm

This one has the most saturation in blue, I think.

Hello John,

I have shoot everythging in RAW and I've used Photoshop Elements 5 as
converter.
GASTON

Entendu! What settings did you use when the jpg above referenced was
exported?

--
John McWilliams