PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   [SI] General Announcement (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=124691)

Robert Coe October 21st 12 07:47 PM

[SI] General Announcement

On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 12:41:38 -0400, SI Committee
wrote:
: The Committee is pleased to announce that Alan Browne has indicated his
: willingness to remain in his present capacity until 11 November.

The stockholders would be pleased to grant him an extension beyond that date
(at a continuation of his current remuneration), especially inasmuch as the
next SI deadline falls after the 11th.

Bob

PeterN October 22nd 12 02:29 AM

[SI] General Announcement

wrote:
: The Committee is pleased to announce that Alan Browne has indicated his
: willingness to remain in his present capacity until 11 November.

The stockholders would be pleased to grant him an extension beyond that date
(at a continuation of his current remuneration), especially inasmuch as the
next SI deadline falls after the 11th.

Bob

I propose that in light of his faithful service, we double his current
salary.

--
Peter

Robert Coe October 22nd 12 04:01 AM

[SI] General Announcement

:
: The stockholders would be pleased to grant him an extension beyond that
: date (at a continuation of his current remuneration), especially inasmuch
: as the next SI deadline falls after the 11th.
:
: Bob
:
:
: I propose that in light of his faithful service, we double his current
: salary.

I'd favor your proposal, if he were willing to stay on for another year. To
encourage that, we could structure the increase as a lump-sum bonus payable at
the end of 2013.

Bob

Noons October 22nd 12 06:13 AM

[SI] General Announcement

Robert Coe wrote,on my timestamp of 22/10/2012 2:01 PM:

: : The Committee is pleased to announce that Alan Browne has indicated
: : his willingness to remain in his present capacity until 11 November.
:
: The stockholders would be pleased to grant him an extension beyond that
: date (at a continuation of his current remuneration), especially inasmuch
: as the next SI deadline falls after the 11th.
:
: Bob
:
:
: I propose that in light of his faithful service, we double his current
: salary.

I'd favor your proposal, if he were willing to stay on for another year. To
encourage that, we could structure the increase as a lump-sum bonus payable at
the end of 2013.

Indexed for inflation!

Robert Coe October 23rd 12 04:56 AM

[SI] General Announcement

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:13:22 +1100, Noons wrote:
: Robert Coe wrote,on my timestamp of 22/10/2012 2:01 PM:
:
: : : The Committee is pleased to announce that Alan Browne has indicated
: : : his willingness to remain in his present capacity until 11 November.
: :
: : The stockholders would be pleased to grant him an extension beyond that
: : date (at a continuation of his current remuneration), especially inasmuch
: : as the next SI deadline falls after the 11th.
: :
: : Bob
: :
: :
: : I propose that in light of his faithful service, we double his current
: : salary.
:
: I'd favor your proposal, if he were willing to stay on for another year.
: To encourage that, we could structure the increase as a lump-sum bonus
: payable at the end of 2013.
:
: Indexed for inflation!

Well, I guess so, but we have to be careful not to set too many precedents.
What if he demands another 100% increase when negotiating a renewal of his
contract?

Bob

Noons October 23rd 12 06:48 AM

[SI] General Announcement

Robert Coe wrote,on my timestamp of 23/10/2012 2:56 PM:

[...]

No way! Offshore his position right there!
(g,d&r)

Noons October 23rd 12 06:51 AM

[SI] General Announcement

[...]

No way! Offshore his position right there and then!
(g,d&r)

David J. Littleboy October 23rd 12 03:59 PM

[SI] General Announcement

"Noons" wrote:
Robert Coe wrote,on my timestamp of 23/10/2012 2:56 PM:
: : I propose that in light of his faithful service, we double his
current
: : salary.
:
: I'd favor your proposal, if he were willing to stay on for another
year.
: To encourage that, we could structure the increase as a lump-sum bonus
: payable at the end of 2013.
:
: Indexed for inflation!

Well, I guess so, but we have to be careful not to set too many
precedents.
What if he demands another 100% increase when negotiating a renewal of his
contract?

No way! Offshore his position right there and then!

You called???

-- David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Robert Coe October 24th 12 12:32 AM

[SI] General Announcement

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 23:59:23 +0900, "David J. Littleboy"
wrote:
:
: "Noons" wrote:
[...]

Did I just hear David volunteer for the job??

Bob

PeterN October 24th 12 01:08 AM

[SI] General Announcement

On 10/23/2012 1:48 AM, Noons wrote:
[...]