PhotoBanter.com

-   -   OT- No Lie, Dan Sullivan was posting in alt.support.boy-lovers in the last 3 days. (see google link for proof) (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74413)

8man12 December 28th 06 11:16 PM

OT- No Lie, Dan Sullivan was posting in alt.support.boy-lovers in the last 3 days. (see google link for proof)

Chuck wrote:
WTF kind of monster are you Dan? Is that why you love digital
photography so much?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...cb39b6d9af0fdb

Dan Sullivan December 28th 06 11:21 PM

OT-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dan Sullivan wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chuck December 29th 06 04:36 AM

Chuck wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Chuck wrote:
WTF kind of monster are you Dan? Is that why you love digital
photography so much?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...cb39b6d9af0fdb

I don't know about what past set-up you guys are talking about, but I
posted the link to the actual post that Dan made in that group. I find
it sickening that a man would post in a boy lovers group and child
protective services at the same time.

From: Dan Sullivan
Date: Sat, Dec 16 2006 10:26 am

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0:-> December 30th 06 12:26 AM

Chuck wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Chuck wrote:
WTF kind of monster are you Dan? Is that why you love digital
photography so much?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...cb39b6d9af0fdb

Can't express to you how joyful and inspirational it is to see a real
master debater at work, "Chuck."

You remind me of another one with much the same skill, "Chuck." Oh how
we miss the jolly times with him.

R R R RR RR R R R R RR R R R R R R R

How does that go again -- if you inadvertantly cross post off someone
else's post you are a child molester?

Is that how it works? Brilliant debating ploy, that.

Chuck December 30th 06 12:34 AM

0:- wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Chuck wrote:
WTF kind of monster are you Dan? Is that why you love digital
photography so much?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...cb39b6d9af0fdb

Can't express to you how joyful and inspirational it is to see a real
master debater at work, "Chuck."

You remind me of another one with much the same skill, "Chuck." Oh how
we miss the jolly times with him.

R R R RR RR R R R R RR R R R R R R R

How does that go again -- if you inadvertantly cross post off someone
else's post you are a child molester?

Is that how it works? Brilliant debating ploy, that.

My time is valuable, I don't have time to debate morons like you. If I
find time next week after clean up a few groups I will get back to
you.

Charles P Adams
Newsgroup leader.