PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Autumn in Norway (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=108944)

Han Schutten[_2_] October 7th 09 09:04 PM

Autumn in Norway

I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in Norway.
Those who are interested are invited to have a look: www.hsphotography.nl

Paul Furman October 8th 09 06:30 AM

Autumn in Norway

Han Schutten wrote:
I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in Norway.
Those who are interested are invited to have a look: www.hsphotography.nl

Nice work.

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net

SkinnerOne October 8th 09 11:36 AM

Autumn in Norway

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 22:04:26 +0200, "Han Schutten"
wrote:

I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in Norway.
Those who are interested are invited to have a look: www.hsphotography.nl

Nice shots. Very dramatic!

Doug Freese October 8th 09 12:34 PM

Autumn in Norway

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
Han Schutten wrote:
I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in
Norway. Those who are interested are invited to have a look:
www.hsphotography.nl

Nice work.

I really enjoyed the Pakistan gallery.

-D

Celcius October 8th 09 12:34 PM

Autumn in Norway

"Han Schutten" wrote in message
I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in
Norway. Those who are interested are invited to have a look:
www.hsphotography.nl

Hi Han!
I liked the variety of shotsband the way you brought your albums together.
Very beautiful photos indeed.
Thanks for sharing.
Please tell me what camera you were using. Thanks.
Cheers,
Marcel

David J Taylor[_11_] October 8th 09 01:04 PM

Autumn in Norway

wrote:

I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in
Norway.
Those who are interested are invited to have a look:
www.hsphotography.nl

Nice shots. Very dramatic!

Yes, but rather over-sharpened for my taste.

David

Elliott Roper October 8th 09 04:24 PM

Autumn in Norway

In article , celcius
wrote:

"Han Schutten" wrote in message
I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in
Norway. Those who are interested are invited to have a look:
www.hsphotography.nl

Hi Han!
I liked the variety of shotsband the way you brought your albums together.
Very beautiful photos indeed.
Thanks for sharing.

And thanks from me too.
Please tell me what camera you were using. Thanks.

*Noooo*
In this NG? He'd want to be crazy!!
So many trolls would come out from under the bridge it would collapse.
(Plastic P&S bridge mounts - you can't trust 'em)
They'd all come out to the right.
The *far* right.

--
To de-mung my e-mail address:- fsnospam$elliott$$
PGP Fingerprint: 1A96 3CF7 637F 896B C810 E199 7E5C A9E4 8E59 E248

Celcius October 8th 09 10:51 PM

Autumn in Norway

"Elliott Roper" wrote in message
In article , celcius
wrote:

"Han Schutten" wrote in message
I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in
Norway. Those who are interested are invited to have a look:
www.hsphotography.nl

Hi Han!
I liked the variety of shotsband the way you brought your albums
together.
Very beautiful photos indeed.
Thanks for sharing.

And thanks from me too.
Please tell me what camera you were using. Thanks.

*Noooo*
In this NG? He'd want to be crazy!!
So many trolls would come out from under the bridge it would collapse.
(Plastic P&S bridge mounts - you can't trust 'em)
They'd all come out to the right.
The *far* right.

Sorry!
I thought it was a pertinent question... I guess I was too curious ;-)
Cheers,
Marcel

Elliott Roper October 9th 09 01:29 PM

Autumn in Norway

wrote:

"Han Schutten" wrote in message
I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in
Norway. Those who are interested are invited to have a look:
www.hsphotography.nl
Hi Han!
I liked the variety of shotsband the way you brought your albums
together.
Very beautiful photos indeed.
Thanks for sharing.

And thanks from me too.
Please tell me what camera you were using. Thanks.

*Noooo*
In this NG? He'd want to be crazy!!
So many trolls would come out from under the bridge it would collapse.
(Plastic P&S bridge mounts - you can't trust 'em)
They'd all come out to the right.
The *far* right.

Sorry!
I thought it was a pertinent question... I guess I was too curious ;-)

hehe!
They were some beautiful shots of beautiful country.
I'd be tempted to attend a residential course grin

I *am* going to the Shetlands and Fair Isle very shortly.
Then I'll come back to feed the trolls.
I'm taking a 5Dii with 135mm lens with a borrowed 2x adapter.
I was out yesterday practising on flying birds.
It is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I'm glad I'm not paying
for film!