PhotoBanter.com

-   Darkroom Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   wanted: lf darkroom stuff (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=55447)

Cheesehead January 18th 06 12:43 AM

wanted: lf darkroom stuff

1. 3 or 4 stainless tanks. The narrow 1-gallon type. With floating
lids, of course.
(I purchased some this last Sat. at an auction, but before I could load
them in to my car, somebody snatched them from my stack while I wasn't
looking!)
Have enough 8x10 hangars, so I just need the tanks.

2. Jobo 2523 & 4x5 reel. I've got one but often need to do more than
6 sheets. And I'd rather do 2 small tanks instead of one large one.
(Just my preference.)

Collin
KC8TKA

Dave January 18th 06 06:04 PM

wanted: lf darkroom stuff

Cheesehead wrote:
1. 3 or 4 stainless tanks. The narrow 1-gallon type. With floating
lids, of course.
(I purchased some this last Sat. at an auction, but before I could load
them in to my car, somebody snatched them from my stack while I wasn't
looking!)
Have enough 8x10 hangars, so I just need the tanks.

2. Jobo 2523 & 4x5 reel. I've got one but often need to do more than
6 sheets. And I'd rather do 2 small tanks instead of one large one.
(Just my preference.)

Collin
KC8TKA

Collin,

I have a Jobo 3010 4x5 Expert tank available if your processor will
handle a large cog tank. It's in new condition (never had chemicals in
it) and includes the sponge cleaner and box. Make offer if interested.

I also have a couple of other Jobo tanks and their Minstral II drying
cabinet with both the roll film "cabinet" and the sheet film "cabinet"
if you're interested.

Also some other darkroom goodies for very good prices. Enlargers,
lenses, densitometer, etc.

E-Mail is : dsmith5*at*optonline*dot*net (make obvious corrections please)

Best,
Dave

Cheesehead January 18th 06 08:35 PM

wanted: lf darkroom stuff