PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing Nature (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   �2.5 D (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=95456)

ejn14ls6 March 20th 08 08:44 AM

�2.5 D

Once I got over the generic user interface, which I will admit was
more than a little intimidating, I really nailed some great results!
I am going to try to find out if they are going to put up a user's
gallery. This depth enhancement method is very strong and without
messing up my backgrounds or skin textures. I'll have to see about
the 25 cent save charge, I'm not sure if I can afford to do all my
photos with it. I will definitely do the ones that process strongly/
well.http://dvnphoto.com/downloads