PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Honoring old friends facing extinction (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=45455)

richardsfault April 17th 05 03:50 PM

Honoring old friends facing extinction

Our friend Kodachrome 25 is already departed and only remains stored
in freezers of caring photographers that inhabit Ebay.

His brother, 64, may not be long for this world either.

My Kodachrome gallery consists only of Kodachrome images that showcase
what this wonderful film could do. All the images are also in my other
galleries as well.

Anyone else have fond Kodachrome memories or perhaps still use it?

http://www.richardsfault.com/photography/25-Kodachrome/

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, but I think it's all...

Richard's fault!

Visit the Sounds of the cul-de-sac at www.richardsfault.com