PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   I'd like to challenge the view that 6x9 folders give soft pictures (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=107207)

Toni Nikkanen July 8th 09 07:44 AM

I'd like to challenge the view that 6x9 folders give soft pictures

I also just last week got my fourth folder of my life. The previous
three all had severe problems due to misuse by the former owners, but
this one, a Zeiss Super Ikonta 530/16, despite fungus inside the lens,
is performing really well. Pictures come out sharp and with no funny
effects like a swirling background etc. Previously I thought taking
pictures of backlit subjects with uncoated lenses would always result
in flare, but this uncoated 8cm/2.8 Tessar has proven me wrong.