PhotoBanter.com

-   Film & Labs (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Labs in MD (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=56966)

Paul Gifford February 11th 06 02:57 PM

Labs in MD

Hi,

I'm back to film photography and would like to get my film developed
at a competent processor. Dale Labs was recommended to me for mail
order. Does anyone have any recommendations for labs in the Baltimore area?

Thanks,

Paul

G- Blank February 11th 06 08:15 PM

Labs in MD

In article eXmHf.3105$3V4.1843@trnddc06,
Paul Gifford wrote:

Hi,

I'm back to film photography and would like to get my film developed
at a competent processor. Dale Labs was recommended to me for mail
order. Does anyone have any recommendations for labs in the Baltimore area?

Thanks,

Paul

What kind of processing? Professional or some other?

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

greg_____photo(dot)com

[email protected] February 12th 06 01:20 AM

Labs in MD

Belvedere Square and Columbia:

http://www.techlab2000.com/