PhotoBanter.com

-   Film & Labs (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   35mm to CD (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=46060)

Bob Burns April 25th 05 02:50 PM

35mm to CD

Does anyone know of a photo service which will develop 35 mm film and then
scan to CD without making prints? I've looked at several sites but it's
unclear to me if any of them will do that. TIA!

--
Bob Burns
Mill Hall PA

James Robinson April 25th 05 04:17 PM

Bob Burns wrote:

Does anyone know of a photo service which will develop 35 mm film and then
scan to CD without making prints? I've looked at several sites but it's
unclear to me if any of them will do that. TIA!

My local supermarket will do it. They have options such as CD with no
prints, CD with index print, and CD with a copy of each photo.

I suspect the others will do the same, if asked.