PhotoBanter.com

-   Film & Labs (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   120 processing in Boston area? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=69642)

MASL September 5th 06 03:54 PM

120 processing in Boston area?

Hi all,
Does anyone in the Boston area have a good place to process 120 print and slide film? My normal lab just dropped all MF so I'm looking for new. Anywhere along route 2 from 495 into Cambridge. My other alternative is to mail to NYC, but I prefer a local connection.
Thanks,
Mark

Scott Norwood September 5th 06 06:51 PM

120 processing in Boston area?

In article ,
MASL wrote:

Hi all,
Does anyone in the Boston area have a good place to process 120 print
and slide film? My normal lab just dropped all MF so I'm looking for
new. Anywhere along route 2 from 495 into Cambridge. My other
alternative is to mail to NYC, but I prefer a local connection.

Ferranti-Dege in Harvard Square can do 120 E-6. Not sure about C-41, but
I assume that they do that as well. I believe that Colortek can do this
as well.

MASL September 6th 06 04:40 PM

Thanks, Scott. I called Ferranti and they do both, and provide push-pull processing as well. I get to Cambridge often enough to give them a try.

-Mark

MASL September 13th 06 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MASL
Thanks, Scott. I called Ferranti and they do both, and provide push-pull processing as well. I get to Cambridge often enough to give them a try.

-Mark

Followup: they do push-pull for E-6 processing, not for C-41

MASL October 30th 06 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MASL
Followup: they do push-pull for E-6 processing, not for C-41

FINAL FOLLOW-UP: THEY ARE CLOSED! :^(

I just went back to do some vacation film, and they were closed and had auctioned off store contents last week.

-Mark