PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   WTB: Olympus 38mm f2.8 auto bellows macro lens (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=94524)

Harold Gough March 7th 08 10:30 AM

WTB: Olympus 38mm f2.8 auto bellows macro lens

Does anyone have an Olympus OM 38mm f2.8 auto bellows macro lens for sale?

The glass would must be unmarked and free of fungus. The diaphragm and focus must operate fully and freely.

Mine, which was an indispensable tool in my macro work for over 20 years, was stolen (in the safe in which it was stored) from my home a month ago.

I am not interested in the 38mm f 3.5 which is manual diaphragm.

Harold Gough February 15th 11 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harold Gough (Post 716481)
Does anyone have an Olympus OM 38mm f2.8 auto bellows macro lens for sale?

The glass would must be unmarked and free of fungus. The diaphragm and focus must operate fully and freely.

Mine, which was an indispensable tool in my macro work for over 20 years, was stolen (in the safe in which it was stored) from my home a month ago.

I am not interested in the 38mm f 3.5 which is manual diaphragm.

I obtained such a lens some time ago and no longer require one.