PhotoBanter.com

-   -   google camera (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=133168)

Bill W June 3rd 21 02:05 AM

google camera

I just installed the Google camera on my Samsung S20. Holy crap! I took a
couple of photos in the Night Sight mode and they are sharp and there is no
noise. Incredible.

David Taylor June 3rd 21 06:27 AM

google camera

On 03/06/2021 02:05, Bill W wrote:
I just installed the Google camera on my Samsung S20. Holy crap! I took a
couple of photos in the Night Sight mode and they are sharp and there is no
noise. Incredible.

The main reason I bought a Google Pixel 5 - an excellent camera with
built-in, effective image processing! It is remarkable what can be done
these days.
--
Cheers,
David

Bill W June 3rd 21 05:53 PM

google camera

On Jun 3, 2021, David Taylor wrote
(in article ):

On 03/06/2021 02:05, Bill W wrote:
I just installed the Google camera on my Samsung S20. Holy crap! I took a
couple of photos in the Night Sight mode and they are sharp and there is no
noise. Incredible.

The main reason I bought a Google Pixel 5 - an excellent camera with
built-in, effective image processing! It is remarkable what can be done
these days.

Yep - I was sort of regretting buying the Samsung phone because of this,
instead of a Pixel, so I was pretty happy when a little searching pointed me
to a download site for the Google camera. So now I can switch between the
cameras as needed. I have also learned the uses of Google Lens, even though
it never needed the Google cam. Now I can identify poison ivy on my property.
Among other things.

Bill W June 4th 21 02:54 AM

google camera

On Jun 3, 2021, Magani wrote
(in ):

On Friday, 4 June 2021 at 2:53:25 am UTC+10, Bill W wrote:
On Jun 3, 2021, David Taylor wrote
(in article ):
On 03/06/2021 02:05, Bill W wrote:
I just installed the Google camera on my Samsung S20. Holy crap! I took a
couple of photos in the Night Sight mode and they are sharp and there is
no
noise. Incredible.

The main reason I bought a Google Pixel 5 - an excellent camera with
built-in, effective image processing! It is remarkable what can be done
these days.

Yep - I was sort of regretting buying the Samsung phone because of this,
instead of a Pixel, so I was pretty happy when a little searching pointed me
to a download site for the Google camera.

Bill, is this a Google Play Store 'click-n-install', or an APK from a
different site?

So now I can switch between the
cameras as needed. I have also learned the uses of Google Lens, even though
it never needed the Google cam. Now I can identify poison ivy on my
property.
Among other things.

APK. I don’t remember the site I got it from, but you are better off
Googling it anyway, and include your phone in your search. I used version
7.3, but I think there are newer ones. There are also installs that don’t
work well on all phones, so you have to look into that, too. I admittedly
didn’t spend much time researching - I found something and clicked
“install”. That’s not the best way to do these things.