PhotoBanter.com

-   -   A pregnant girl asks a judge "why can't I make a decision?" (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=46686)

Brian May 3rd 05 01:23 AM

A pregnant girl asks a judge "why can't I make a decision?"

(La N) wrote:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...home-headlines

Girl, 13, argues right to abortion

Judge asked to reverse decision by state guardian

By John Coté
Staff Writer
Posted April 30 2005

"Why can't I make my own decision?"

That was the blunt question to a judge from a pregnant 13-year-old
girl ensnared in a Palm Beach County court fight over whether she can
have an abortion.

"I don't know," Circuit Judge Ronald Alvarez replied

But why post this to the rec.photo.digital news group.
What has this to do with digital photography?

Regards Brian

Ron Hunter May 3rd 05 02:32 AM

Brian wrote:
(La N) wrote:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...home-headlines

Girl, 13, argues right to abortion

Judge asked to reverse decision by state guardian

By John Coté
Staff Writer
Posted April 30 2005

"Why can't I make my own decision?"

That was the blunt question to a judge from a pregnant 13-year-old
girl ensnared in a Palm Beach County court fight over whether she can
have an abortion.

"I don't know," Circuit Judge Ronald Alvarez replied

But why post this to the rec.photo.digital news group.
What has this to do with digital photography?

Regards Brian

Brian,
Just kill the tread, and don't read the messages, and DON'T reply to
them. Bye.

--
Ron Hunter