PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Divine Mercy Photos (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=111966)

mmyvusenet April 12th 10 06:05 AM

Divine Mercy Photos

Hello:

On Sunday I had the opportunity to take these photos.

Feast of Divine Mercy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4513075441/

On Divine Mercy Devotional Incense:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4513112459/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography, always I analyze them
and I keep in mind

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

Ted Banks April 12th 10 06:27 AM

Divine Mercy Photos

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 00:05:05 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
wrote:

Hello:

On Sunday I had the opportunity to take these photos.

Feast of Divine Mercy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4513075441/

On Divine Mercy Devotional Incense:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4513112459/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography, always I analyze them
and I keep in mind

I can tell you what they are like without even looking at them. Based on
every last one of your previous submissions for the last 2 years.

THEY ARE CRAP!

Just like you are.