PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   FA: COATED 38Ø Red Rollei filter and case - for the f2.8? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=68646)

[email protected] August 15th 06 01:25 AM

FA: COATED 38Ø Red Rollei filter and case - for the f2.8?

Here's a nice used, but like new COATED Rollei red filter in excellent
condition, in its leather case -- also Rollei. It's marked 39Ø, which
I believe means 38mm barrel size, so perhaps it fits the f2.8
Rolleiflex? You Rollei people will know.

This is a beautiful filter with anti-glare coating for maximum
contrast, which I believe you can see in the picture above. It's a
deep red color -- I would call it Wratten #25A -- which gives dramatic
skies in B/W.