PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Idiot troll (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=107528)

l v July 18th 09 03:59 AM

Idiot troll

Oh The TROLLS wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 19:36:17 GMT, "Charles E Hardwidge"
wrote:

I have no idea if you're American but your service provider is, and the last
time I checked impersonation on the internet was a criminal offence in
America.

http://www.ic3.gov/

Impersonation would matter if you had anything important to ever say. Don't
flatter yourself.

Ah, but now the real Vance would have a legitimate right to send a
complaint to the following and get your Minnesotan ass a spanking.

complaint properly

--
Len