PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing Nature (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Sunset photos collection (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4427)

Raymond Tey February 29th 04 10:01 AM

Sunset photos collection

Hi.. I recently just compiled my old sunset photos at

A href="http://www.cybersist.com/Pub_Photo_User.php?SelFolder=U3Vuc2V0cw%3D%3D&user =hftey&expand=1"
cybersist.com/a

Please give comments. Thanks

Raymond

[email protected] March 4th 04 09:05 PM

Sunset photos collection

These are nice. Good work! I wish the images were a bit larger and
the jpg compression not so much.

Fred A. Miller March 5th 04 05:02 AM

Sunset photos collection

wrote:

These are nice. Good work! I wish the images were a bit larger and
the jpg compression not so much.

Agree - nice work. I stick with RAW format till I'm "done" with it, then
save a copy as uncompressed tif. Mine are better than his, cause I have
to suffer the VERY COLD weather to take them. :) :)

Fred

--
"...Linux, MS-DOS, and Windows XP (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly)."