PhotoBanter.com

-   General Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   FA: Relisted, lower reserve: Nikon 995/Kaidan 990 Panoramic Kit (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=29767)

Jon September 5th 03 06:59 PM

FA: Relisted, lower reserve: Nikon 995/Kaidan 990 Panoramic Kit

You are bidding on a Nikon 995 Kaidan 990 virtual reality panoramic kit. All
of the equipment is in excellent shape. I am the original owner and have
shot numerous 360 degree panoramics for Restaurant.com with this gear.

What you get:

Nikon 995 Camera (Very light scuffing)
Charger
Extra Battery, list price $34.95
Box, cables, strap
Manuals, Fast Track Guide, unfilled warranty card, charger instructions,
Nikon View 4 reference manual CD*
16mb Lexar CF card

*(I DO NOT have the original Nikon View 4 and bundled software CD--however,
you can go to Nikon's website and with the serial number off the camera,
download the newer version, Nikon View 6).

Nikon 24mm WC-E63 Wide Converter Lens, list price: $149.95

Kaidan Kiwi 990 Panoramic Head (Some scratches and scuffing, excellent
mechanically), list price: $199.95
4 detent discs

See he http://www.kaidan.com/products/kiwi990.html

Kaidan's recommends you use their "Cradle Kit" to adapt the Nikon 995 to the
Kiwi 990, but I didn't and never saw a problem--and you can correct in your
stitching software. Nevertheless, here is the link:

http://www.kaidan.com/Detail.bok?no=117

Email with any questions before auction end.
Tripod/ballhead/quick release not included.
All sales final.
Buyer to pay shipping charges and insurance. Paypal or US Postal MO only.